Reservations are recommended to guarantee a bike, but they are not required. Bikes may be reserved up to one week in advance. Please cancel at least 6 hours in advance or you will be charged for the no-show. Walk-ins can ride in any class if space is available. Ride/Class can be used for either Cycling Classes or Fitness Classes. (excludes Yoga. Yoga s different pricing options.) Space is limited in these classes, make sure you sign up in advance.
If you reserve in advance, please be punctual! Empty bikes will be released to wait list riders at the start of each class. If you reserve in advance and no-show with out cancelling, 6 hours in advance, you will be charged for the ride
When you attempt to reserve a bike/space in a class that is full, the system will ask if you would like to be put on the wait list. If you answer "yes", you will receive an email if a spot opens up and you will automatically be added to that class. Be sure to cancel, or inform us if you cannot attend so your account won't be charged.
Once you have established an account (log-in and password), you can easily:
1. View the upcoming class schedule
2. Buy rides and ride packages
3. Reserve bikes (up to one week in advance)
4. Cancel classes up to 5 hours in advance with no penalty
5. Check your ride card status and your upcoming classes
6. Learn about Evolution Bycycle instructors and substitutions
7. View your scheduled classes and ride history
8. Track your progress with Performance IQ