20 Minute FREE Introduction Session to demonstrate how to set up your bike and instruct you on the basics of indoor cycling. This session will prepare you for your 1st class and allow you time to ask questions and become familiar with EVOLUTION BYCYCLE. View Schedule to check for Availability. If those times don’t work for you, please email us at email@example.com to schedule a more convenient time.
1) Reservations: Evolution ByCycle does not require a reservation, however, by doing so we hold a bike for you, AND psychologically commit you to working out! Remember, you can reserve up to one-week in advance and you can cancel with no penalty anytime up to 6 hours in advance. Please remember to sign in at the front desk!
2) Ride Stats: Our state of the art systems will keep track of your ride statistics for up to 99 rides. This way you can track your progress and see yourself getting stronger! In order to receive ride stats, you must establish an account and click on MY STATS on the homepage (bottom left hand corner). Put in the pertinent information and choose an Alias. Then each time you sign up online for a particular bike, you will be emailed your STATS after class. Please note, if you do not want your statistics displayed on boards during class you can do that opting out when you register for MY STATS. They will also be saved in your profile online so you can compare and track. Please note, if you sign up utilizing the mobile app this feature is currently not available!
3) Wait list system: If a class is sold out, you can add your name to the online wait list and you will receive an email if a space clears (which often happens). Note: once you receive that email, you are automatically added to the class, there is no need to confirm. However, if you cannot make it, you will need to cancel or contact us, so you are not charged for a ride.
4) Bring a Guest:Our system allows you to book a cycling class reservation for a friend and charge them to your account. Please note, your guest will need to fill out a waiver when they arrive at the studio.
6) Parking. We are located on inside THE FIELDS SPORTS COMPLEX on Cornwall Court. There is parking outside. When you enter the building, go thru the lobby all the way back to the far corner, we are located up the stairs.
7) Bike set up. Please ask any instructor to get you set up properly on the bike. It makes the class safer and more comfortable!
8) Cycling Shoes. If you ride with cycling shoes, the Schwinn bikes accept 'SPD' clip- ins. Regular sneakers will also work in the the toe cages.
9) Smartphone App. Yes, we have a Evolution ByCycle 'app' for your iPhone or Android. Just click the links to visit the app store and download it to your phone or tablet. From your phone you can book classes, cancel classes, purchase rides, check your account and more! Note: waitlist function is not available in app.
10) Families can share rides!. Just let us know and we can "link" your accounts to others in your household so reservations for all members will be charged to the family ride package!
11) Weather Policy: During inclement weather, any cancellations are instantly noted on the website. Please check the online schedule to see if a class has been cancelled.
12) Storage: We have cubbies for your belonging inside the cycling studio.